Within FarmQA Controller a user can export the field list view to Excel. This can be useful for sending all field information to a grower in one file ie. field name, acreage, varieties, plant/harvest dates etc. See the instructions below on how this can be done.
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- Click on the "fields" tab
- Note: from this table view the columns can be sorted, re-sized, and removed all together. Additionally, the list can be grouped or searched based on the listed variables. See this article for more details.
- The Grower filter is now above the "fields" text in the top-left corner. Select the grower you are looking for if applicable.
- To export, click on the three vertical dots on the right-hand side of the table (see below)
- Then click "Export to Excel"
- Note that the search, sort, and filters will apply to the export
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions