Within FarmQA Controller fields can either be viewed from a Map view of a List view. This article walks through the features of the list view option.
- Login to FarmQA controller
- Click the "Fields" tab on the left-hand side of the screen (see below)
- The following functions can be used to organized your field data:
- Sort: Header information ("Name", "Crop", "Area" etc.) can all be clicked individually to sort the list view alphabetically or reverse-alphabetically.
- Filter by grower: Click the name in the top left-hand hand corner to get the grower picker. Select one to filter the list down (ex: only show MN Farm fields).
- Column filters: Click the filter icon on the right-hand side of the header cell in each column to search for certain values in each column (ex: finding field 214 within the list). Searches can also be conducted for terms beginning with, ending with, containing, or excluding the desired search term ('214' in the below example). Searches can be cleared by clicking the Clear button.
- Group by: Fields can be grouped by crop, crop variety, or oragnization. Organization will be by your smallest unit of your tree.
- Action buttons: Select fields and click any of the action buttons. These include assigning/unassigning a crop, assigning a plant date, and assigning a harvest date
- These actions can be done in bulk by multi-selecting. Multi-selecting can be accomplished by checking the box at the top of the far-left column.
- Search: The search box in the top-right hand corner of the screen can be used to find a specific field or crop.
Customizing the list view
- Within the field list view, click on the Column drop down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (see below)
- The field list view can also be exported to Excel from this screen by clicking on Excel located at the left-hand side at the top of the Field list.
- From this view columns can be toggled off or on
- Additionally, each column can be re-sized or reordered by clicking and dragging directly on the column header text.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions