Within FarmQA Controller fields can either be viewed from a Map view of a List view. This article walks through the features of the list view option.
- Login to FarmQA controller
- Click the "Fields" tab on the left-hand side of the screen (see below)
- Sort- the header information, like "Name", "Crop", "Area" etc., can all be clicked individually to sort the list view.
- Filter by grower- Click the name in the top left-hand hand corner to get the grower picker. Select one to filter the list down. Ex: show all fields for grower John Doe
- Column filters- Below some of the column headers there are search boxes. This can be used for multi-variable searches. For example, you can search for any "corn" fields that are greater than 200 acres but are less than 40 days after planted.
- Group by-Crop or organization. Crop will be either a crop or variety depending on how your account is setup. Organization will be by your smallest unit of your tree.
- Action buttons- Select fields and click any of the action buttons. These include assigning/unassigning a crop, assigning a plant date, and assigning a harvest date
- These actions can be done in bulk by multi-selecting (see below)
- Search- the search box in the top right can be used to find a specific field or crop
Customizing the list view
- Within the field list view click on three vertical dots to the right of the header column (see below)
- The field list view can also be exported to Excel from this screen
- From this view columns can be toggled off or on
- Additionally, each column can be re-sized or reordered by clicking and dragging directly on the column header text.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions