You can easily manage the numerous tasks in your organization from the Task list page. Outside of getting an overview of your tasks, whether completed or current, you can also adjust your task status' and the user you want to complete said tasks. Additionally, you can use the Excel export to get a record of your tasks. Check out the article below to learn more about the functionality you can access from the Task list page.
Editing a tasks status from the Task list
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on the Work icon and you'll see the Task list displayed.
- Check the box to the left of the task(s) you want to edit, then click the option above the table that corresponds with the edit you want to make to that task(s) (pictured below):
- Mark your task(s) as Complete.
- Assign an unassigned task to a user, or reassign a task from one user to another.
- If a task was not completed and will never be completed, you can set it to Mark as abandoned.
- If a task was duplicated or has a duplicate, you can set it to Mark as duplicate.
- Delete the task.
Exporting your Task list to an Excel file
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app if you haven't already.
- Click on the Work icon, use the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to filter your list of tasks to include either Current work, Completed work, or All data (pictured below).
- Check the boxes to the left of the tasks you want to export, then click the Excel button above the upper-left corner of the table (pictured below).