If you're scouting multiple fields in the same area on the same day, it can be tedious and repetitive to fill out the same observations for reports over and over again. With FarmQA's batch scouting functionality, you can scout multiple fields at the same time while maintaining the ability to generate individual reports for each field. Check out the article below to learn more about how to work with and access your batch scouting reports.
Filling out a batch scouting report
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the mobile app.
- Click on the blue Add button, then select New batch scouting report (pictured below).
- On the Batch Scouting page, click on the Choose field(s) button to select the fields you want to add your scouting report to. Push Done when you've selected your fields.
- Use the Template dropdown menu to select the template you want to scout with.
- Click the Start button to fill out your scouting report.
- Press the green Submit button to finish filling out your batch scouting report.
Access your submitted batch scouting reports
Once a batch scouting report is submitted, it will be split into individual scouting reports for each field in the batch scouting report. These reports can be accessed like all of your other reports, being from the Scouting tab in either the FarmQA web app or the FarmQA mobile app. Refer to the links posted below to learn more about accessing your scouting reports from either the FarmQA web app or scouting app.