Sometimes we make mistakes in our scouting observations, or we can create observations by mistake. To help correct these mistakes, FarmQA allows you to delete scouting observations you've made in your fields from the FarmQA mobile app. This allows you to keep your scouting reports clean and concise. Check out the article below to learn more about deleting your scouting observations from the FarmQA mobile app.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the mobile app.
- Start a scouting report and add an observation.
- NOTE: you can find instructions on how to create a scouting observation here
- When you've added an observation, click on the Observation tab as shown below.
- NOTE: the observation tab is only available within the field view (i.e. after a report is started).
- Swipe to the left on the observation that needs to be deleted, then click the red Delete button.
- Notice the observation numbers correspond to the locations on the map to ensure the proper observation is removed.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions