Capturing images of what you see in the field can add a great deal to your scouting reports. With FarmQA, it's easy to attach a photo to a scouting report by either taking a picture or uploading a photo from your mobile device's photo gallery. Check out the article below to learn how to attach pictures to your scouting reports.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the mobile app.
- Locate the field you'd like to scout and begin a scouting report.
- Once you've filled a question you'd like to attach a picture to, click the More options button next to it.
- In the drawer that pops up at the bottom of the screen, click Take Picture (pictured below).
- From the camera window, you can either take a picture with your phone camera or attach a picture from you photo gallery by clicking on the Gallery icon.
- If you're taking a picture, click the Done button if you're happy with the picture you've taken. The photo will then be attached to your scouting report.
- The pictures you upload to your scouting reports can then be viewed from your scouting report PDFs from the FarmQA web app (pictured below).