Field Journals is a way to view all events per field throughout a growing season within FarmQA Controller. This includes scouting reports, recommendations, plant and harvest dates. Additionally a user can filter the task list by event type, for example filtering by "recommendations" show all the sprays for the year. Instructions are below.
Map View Instructions
Field journal events are automatically collected and available within FarmQA Controller. Instructions are below
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- First select the growing season you want to see data for, then click on field
- Click on the "events" tab in the field details pane (see below)
- The events are ordered by date, each of which can be clicked on to get to a full page detail view.
- NOTE- the recommendations show a check mark if they have been "completed", if they are completed they will include weather data in the detail view.
- Additionally, you can export the event log to a PDF by clicking the export button. See this article for more details.
- The list can be filtered down by event type. Click the event drop down list and select the events you want to see.
- Then click the filter icon
- The field journal can also be used to see all events across multiple growing seasons. For example, seeing all the chemical recommendations across the last three seasons.
List View Instructions
The same data is available from the list view, with the addition of see an event total across all fields.
- Click on the Fields tab
- Note the column in the table titled Events, you can sort the column by the number of events and click the number to pull up the log. Clicking on any event will bring up the details.
- A PDF can be generated as well by clicking export at the bottom of the list. See this article for more details.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions