Properly scouting your fields in a timely manner can become more and more difficult as you take on more fields to scout. FarmQA works to make it easy to locate the fields you need to scout or apply recommendations to within the FarmQA mobile scouting app. In addition to being able to Search for your fields, you're able to sort all the fields in your app to get a better view of what's happening in your fields. Check out the article below to learn more about your sorting options within the FarmQA mobile app.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the mobile application.
- Go to the LIST view from the Fields tab (pictured below).
- Above the list of fields in your organization, click on the Sort fields by button. The sorting options that you'll have access to are shown in the picture below.
- Below, you'll find brief descriptions of how each sorting options will sort your list of fields by:
- Distance: sorts your fields from those closest to your GPS location to those farthest away.
- Name: sorts your fields in alphabetical order from A-Z by their names. Field names that begin with numbers will be ordered first with those being sorted in numerical order.
- Crop: sorts your fields in alphabetical order from A-Z by the crop assigned to those fields.
- Plant date: sorts your fields by plant date from the first to the last planted. Fields without a plant date will be sorted at the bottom of the list.
- Scouted date: sorts fields by the last date they were scouted, with the field that was scouted longest ago being sorted at the top of the list.
- Recommendation date: sorts field by the last date a recommendation was submitted for them, with the field that had a recommendation submitted the longest ago being sorted at the top of the list.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions