A toggle option is available to either view all fields in a FarmQA enterprise, or just the fields assigned to a growing season. This gives users the ability to cut out the clutter and focus on what their fields look like right now. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Make sure you're in the Map tab, then click on the slide out map pane.
- Next click on the toggle the box that says Only show fields in selected growing season.
- After turning on this option you will notice only fields with an assigned crop in the growing season displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the screen will display on the map view.
- NOTE: to place fields in a growing season, assign crops to the field within that season. See this article on how to assign crops within the desired growing season.