Within FarmQA Controller a toggle is available to either view all fields, or just the fields assigned to a growing season. This allows users to clean up the map view to see fields planted within a given year versus all fields in a multi-year rotation. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- On the "Map" tab click on the slide out pane (see below)
- Next click on the toggle that says "Only show fields in selected growing season"
- After turning on this option you will notice only fields with an assigned crop in the selected season will show up on the map view.
- NOTE: to place fields in a growing season assign crops to the field within that season. See this article on how to assign crops.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions