A map search function is available within the FarmQA web app. The search box can be used to adjust the content shown on the map. Below are instructions on how to use this feature.
Filtering Fields by Organization
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Make sure you're in the Map tab, then click on the enterprise name in the upper left-hand corner above the map (pictured below).
- This will display the organization structure of the account. Select the organization level you want to see. In this case, selecting Henderson will only display fields under the Henderson level of the organization. The map window will also automatically zoom to the extent of the fields selected in your organization.
Filtering Fields using the Searchbar
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app if you aren't already.
- Make sure you're in the Map tab, then click on the Search box in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Use the Search function to filter maps by the following criteria:
- Field names
- Crop type (i.e. potatoes, corn, barley)
- Crop varieties
- In the example below, the Search function was used to only display fields that were planted with the cascade potato variety. Notice that the map extent automatically adjusted to show the extent of the fields returned by the search.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.