Both plant and harvest dates can be assigned to your fields within FarmQA. This can be done from either the map view or the list view. Once entered, planting and harvest dates will appear on scouting reports, and can be filtered on within the list view to see what order fields were planted or harvested. See the instructions below on how plant and harvest dates can be assigned.
Map View Date Input
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Make sure you in the right Growing Season, then select the field you want to assign a plant or harvest date to in the Map view.
- In the map slide out pane, select the Plant or Harvest icon (pictured below).
- Select the planting or harvest date in the calendar menu (pictured below). Click the Assign button to save your changes.
List View Date Input
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app if you aren't already.
- Click on the Fields tab.
- Select the field you wish to add a date to by using the check box on the left side of the field name. Then click the Plant or Harvest icon in the top right-hand corner (pictured below).
- NOTE: You can assign the same plant or harvest date to multiple fields by using the multi-select feature.
- To update a plant or harvest date, simply click on the field and enter a new date. The tool for setting dates is the same when accessed from the map view or the list view.
NOTE: if you have a perennial crop(s), follow this article for more details. If you have multiple harvest dates, we will show the latest harvest date in the field list view.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions