Prices per unit applied can be set for your chemical products in FarmQA to give you an idea of what a recommendation will cost you or your growers. For example, if you know that potash costs $600/ton or glyphosate costs $20/gallon, you can set those prices for those products and totals will be calculated for your recommendations. Pictured below is an example of a urea recommendation for a 600-acre field with a price per unit of $891/ton.
To learn how to setup prices for your chemical products in FarmQA, check out the instructions below.
Setting up prices for your chemical products
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on Advice then navigate to the Products tab.
- Locate the product you want to add a price to in your products list.
- If you still need to add the product, follow these instructions.
- Scroll down to the pricing section in the product information (pictured below).
- Enter the Price ($) and Price unit to set a dollar amount per unit of fertilizer applied rate for your product. The units that FarmQA supports for each measurement system are shown below. Remember that you can change the units set in your account in the Settings page.
- When you've set your pricing rate, click on the Save icon at the top of the screen to save your changes.
DISCLAIMER: all prices set for products within a user's FarmQA account or prices provided within a FarmQA recommendation are set and provided by the user and are not backed or endorsed by FarmQA.