Great care needs to be taken when applying chemical products to your fields. Make sure that your applicators are aware of the precautions that need to be taken by adding a disclaimer to your recommendations. Check out the article below to learn how to add disclaimers to your recommendations.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only enterprise administrators can activate the functionality to include notes on recommendations. If you are not the enterprise administrator for your account, please pass these instructions on to them.
- Go to Settings , then click on the Organization tab.
- Click on the root (top) level of your enterprise, then scroll down to the Advice section of the Details pane.
- Toggle on Include note on all recommendations then click on the text box below it to enter the disclaimer you want included in your recommendations (pictured below).
- Enter the text you want included in your recommendations, then click the green Save button when you're done.