FarmQA has an optional auto-update feature for EPA product labels. See the instructions below for how this option can be turned on within your account.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only enterprise administrators can set the option to update product labels. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Click the Settings icon on the lower left-hand side of the screen, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Within the Organization tab, click on the Details tab, then scroll down to the Advice section within the middle pane (pictured below).
- Toggle on the Update product links option.
- These steps will result in new labels being made available automatically within FarmQA whenever the EPA updates the label within their system.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions