Within FarmQA a user can create multi-polygon field boundaries. This allows users to digitally map their farm and scout fields that have more complex field shapes. A multi-polygon field is any field that has one or more disconnected portions. See the remaining article for more details.
See these instructions for more basic instruction on how to create a single/simple field.
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- Click on the Map tab, then the blue "+" button in the bottom right-hand corner
- After the basic shape is drawn, click off the boundary but still within the map view (see below). This will make the draw tools selectable again.
- Choose the "add polygon" tool for a second time and draw the second shape.
- **the second shape CANNOT overlap with the first.
- Repeat the prior step if the field has more section.
- Click Save when done.
- See the three screenshots below for the full process.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions