Enterprise administrators can create multi-polygon field boundaries within their FarmQA accounts. A multi-polygon field is any field that has one or more disconnected portions. This allows users to digitally map their farm and scout fields that have more complex field shapes.
Follow the instructions below to add multi-polygon fields to your account. See these instructions for more basic instruction on how to create a single/simple field.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: Only enterprise administrators can draw fields in FarmQA. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions onto them.
- Navigate to the Map tab, then click the blue "+" button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- After the basic shape is drawn, click off the boundary but still within the map view (see below). This will make the draw tools selectable again.
- Choose the Add polygon tool for a second time and draw the outline of the second field.
- NOTE: the second field CANNOT overlap with the first.
- Repeat the prior step if the field has more section.
- Click Save when done.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions