The time period over which information is displayed within the Map tab in FarmQA can be set by the user. This is beneficial when trying to display data from a specific time period or a growing season. In the image below, the soils data associated with the geomarkers isn't visible because the timeframe is set to LAST 7 DAYS. Setting the timeframe GROWING SEASON captures said soils data. Follow the instructions below to learn how to change the time period displayed in FarmQA.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- In the Map view, click on the CHOOSE TIME PERIOD TO DISPLAY menu in the lower right-hand corner of the screen (pictured below).
- Choose one of the following timeframes to bring in data over:
- Today: view data that was entered today.
- Last 7 days: view data that was entered in the last week.
- Past 30 days: view data that was entered in the last month.
- Current month: view data that was entered in the current calendar month. For example, on July 15th, you will be able to view data that has been imported between July 1st and July 15th.
- Year to date: view data that has been entered in the current calendar year.
- Previous 12 months: view data that has been uploaded in the last 12 months. For example, on July 15th, 2023, you will be able to view data that has been imported between July 15th, 2022 and July 15th, 2023.
- Growing season: view that that was imported in the current growing season you have selected.
- Custom: use the provided calendar to view data to select a custom date range over which you want to view data that has been imported to your account.