Creating mixes in FarmQA is a time saver when writing recommendations on the mobile app. A mix is a combination of products with saved rates and mix orders. Additionally you can assign mixes to crops and give them a nickname. See the steps below for further details.
After products are added, they can be combined into common tank mixes and saved by crop.
- Within the Advice tab click on Mixes
- From this screen you can search, sort, and filter existing mixes along with editing them.
- Additionally, you can create new mixes with the New mix button in the top right-hand corner (see below)
- To create a new mix, start by giving it a name.
- This is open ended but examples could be- "post emergence weed mix" or "Peas - white mold suppression"
- Next, include instructions, these will be used to populate the Recommendation note section in the final step.
- Click Add product, which will bring up a list of products that can be searched and filtered down. Multi-select and click Select within the product list after finding the products to combine.
- Note the mix order is the order the products are shown in the list. They can be re-ordered using drag and drop.
- Finally, the product details can be edited in the right-hand pane. For example, adjust the rate and then click save.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions