Within the FarmQA web and mobile apps, a US based township and section overlay can be added to your map view. This functionality is only available in the US and for states that use a Public Land Survey System. See the instructions below for making this layer available to you.
Granting township overlay access
- Log in to FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only enterprise administrators can enable township and section overlays in an enterprise. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Click on Settings button, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Click on the desired Organization level, then toggle on the Enable survey township and sections overlay option (pictured below).
Viewing the layer
- Log in to your FarmQA web app or mobile app after you've completed the previous steps in this article.
- Navigate to the slide out map pane, and select the Twnshp/Sec option under the Overlays tab (pictured below).