Within FarmQA Scouting a user can multi-select and export reports in bulk. This can be used to send a grower a single PDF instead of multiple individual files/reports. See the instructions below for more details.
Open the FarmQA Scouting Application and follow the steps below.
- Click on either the "Scouting" or "Advice" tab within the scouting application
- Next click the "Select" button within the "Past report" section of the scouting app (see below)
- Next multi-select the reports that you would like to combine into a single report
- HINT- you can use the search at the top of the search to break down the list by crop or field name
- Then click "PDF" to generate the report
- NOTE- a maximum of 25 reports can be combined into a single PDF.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions