After Scouting reports are completed they can be sent via text or email. This can be done from either the Scouting Application, or within FarmQA Controller. See instructions below for both options, jump to the bottom to see instruction from FarmQA Controller.
Sending reports from the Scouting App (Text or Email)
- Open the FarmQA Scouting Application
- Login, then click on the "Reports" tab in the bottom right-hand corner
- Note: At least one report needs to have been submitted to complete the next steps
- Now click on any report within the "Past Reports" section that you wish to send off
- After clicking you can customize what the PDF will look like for the viewer. See these instructions for more details on the layout options. Then select an export option.
- Share...- This will create a link that can then be texted, emailed, or air-dropped to other users.
- **This option needs to be used if sharing reports between IOS and Android devices**.
- The link is valid for 90 days. An internet connection is required for this style of sharing.
- OPEN PDF- This will open up a PDF viewer on your device which will allow you to export with the devices native PDF tools. This can then be sent via text or email (see below)
- **This option is recommended for sharing with users with the same device. Ex: IOS to IOS or Android to Android.**
- **This will not work when texting between IOS and Android users. SEE THE SHARE OPTION ABOVE**
Sending reports from FarmQA Controller
- Access FarmQA Controller, and login
- First click on the "Reports" tab and select a scouting report you wish to email off
- Next click on the Export icon in the top left-hand corner (down arrow icon)
- There are two report options
- Export to PDF (Paper icon)- this will download a PDF to your device which you can then add to a text message or send via an email.
- Share (down arrow icon)- this will automatically open an email with a link to the report (see below)
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions