Within FarmQA Scouting a user can multi-select and export reports in bulk. This can be used to send a grower a single PDF instead of multiple individual files/reports. See the instructions below for more details.
Open the FarmQA Scouting Application and follow the steps below.
- Click on either the Scouting or Advice tab within the scouting application.
- Next click the Select button within the Past report section of the scouting app (see below).
- Next multi-select the reports that you would like to combine into a single report. Click on the empty circle next to the Past reports header to select all previous reports.
- TIP: you can use the search at the top of the search to break down the list by crop or field name.
- Click PDF to generate the report.
- NOTE: a maximum of 25 reports can be combined into a single PDF.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions