FarmQA can be used as a data repository attaching files with associated fields. Attach PDF's, Excel files, Drone footage, or whatever file you desire to keep a record of what's happening in your fields. Follow the instructions below to learn how to add files to your fields in FarmQA.
Attach files from the Map View
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Make sure that you're in the Map tab, then select the field you would like to add a file too.
- NOTE: you can also use the Searchbox in the top right-hand corner of the screen to find the field you're looking for.
- Within the field details pane on the left-hand side of the screen, click on the Attachments icon (pictured below).
- In the Attachments pane, either drag and drop your desired file into the pane or click on the Attach file button to search your computer directory for it.
Attach files from the Field List View
- Login to FarmQA account from the web app if you aren't already.
- Click on the Fields tab, then locate the field you would like to attach a file too.
- Select the Paperclip icon on the right-hand side of the row (pictured below).
- Like adding a file from the Map view, simply drag and drop your desired file into the attachment window or click on the Attach file button to browse your computer directory for it.
File attachment requirements
- Each individual file should not exceed 25mb in size.
- You can have multiple files attached to a file, but only one file can be added to a field at a time.
- All file formats are accepted.
- File attachments are growing season specific, so pay attention to what growing season you have selected in the top right-hand corner when you attach a file.
To access the files in the future, follow the steps discussed above and click on it to initiate a download. FarmQA does not have a built-in view so the file will be downloaded from FarmQA and viewed in your device's native viewer.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.