Sending reports from the Scouting App (Text or Email)
- Open the FarmQA Scouting Application
- Login, then click on the "Reports" tab in the bottom right-hand corner
- Note: At least one report needs to have been submitted to complete the next steps
- Now click on any report within the "Past Reports" section that you wish to send off
- After clicking you can customize what the PDF will look like for the viewer. See these instructions for more details on the layout options. Then select an export option.
- "OPEN PDF" OPTION- This will open up a PDF viewer on your device which will allow you to export with the devices native PDF tools. This can then be sent via text or email (see below)
- **This option is recommended for sharing with users with the same device. Ex: IOS to IOS or Android to Android.**
- **This will not work when texting between IOS and Android users**
- "Share..." OPTION- This will create a link that can then be texted, emailed, or air-dropped to other users.
- **This option is recommended for sharing to different devices. Ex: IOS to Android**.
- The link is valid for 90 days. An internet connection is required for this style of sharing.
Sending reports from FarmQA Controller (Email only)
- Access FarmQA Controller, and login
- First click on the "Reports" tab and select a scouting report you wish to email off
- Next click on the Export icon in the top right-hand corner and click "Export as PDF"
- FarmQA Controller generates a PDF that can now be emailed off.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions