After Scouting reports are completed, they can be sent via text or email from either the FarmQA web app or mobile app. See instructions below for both options. Click on the links below to jump to the sections on doing this from the web app or the mobile app.
Sending reports from the FarmQA mobile app (Text or Email)
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the mobile app.
- Click on the Scouting tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: At least one report needs to have been submitted to complete the next steps
- Scroll down to the Past Reports section the push the Select button on the far right-hand side of the screen above the list of scouting reports.
- Select the report(s) you want to send, then click on the PDF button above the Cancel button on the right-hand corner of the screen. This will allow you to choose how you wish to view or send your report (pictured below).
- There are two options provided for viewing or sending your scouting report:
- Share... : opens a window that allows you to select what app you want to use to send your scouting report with. Once selected, you will be redirected to that app with a link to the scouting report automatically filled in the message.
- Open PDF: redirects to you a web page that displays your scouting report as a PDF. This report can then be forwarded to a recipient from that webpage.
Sending reports from FarmQA web app
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on the Scouting icon, the navigate to the Reports tab and select a scouting report you want to email.
- Next click on the Export icon in the top left-hand corner (down arrow icon)
- Reports can be exported as either a PDF or an Excel spreadsheet. PDF files can be sent directly from the FarmQA Controller app to the desired sender by clicking the Share button (pictured above).
- Selecting Share will give you the option to copy a link to the document or send the link directly to the desired recipient over email (pictured below).
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions