After Scouting reports are completed they can be sent via text or email. This can be done from either the Scouting Application, or within FarmQA Controller. See instructions below on both processes.
Sending reports from the Scouting App (Text or Email)
- Open the FarmQA Scouting Application
- Login, then click on the "Reports" tab in the bottom right-hand corner
- Note: At least one report needs to have been submitted to complete the next steps
- Now click on any report within the "Past Reports" section that you wish to send off
- This will open up a PDF viewer on your device which will allow you to access export options.
- Within the export options you can choose to send the PDF via either text or email (see below)
Sending reports from FarmQA Controller (Email only)
- Access FarmQA Controller, and login
- First click on the "Reports" tab and select a scouting report you wish to email off
- Next click on the Export icon in the top right-hand corner and click "Export as PDF"
- FarmQA Controller generates a PDF that can now be emailed off.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions