FarmQA enterprise administrators can have scouting reports in their account be automatically merged together if collected in the same field over a selected time period. This allows for either multiple scouts to collect data in the same field at the same time, or for one scout to submit a follow up report and know it will be combined with the original. See the instructions below.
Merged scouting report setup
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on the Settings button, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Select the enterprise you want scouting reports merged for.
- Scroll down the Details pane and toggle the Merge scouting reports on same field option (pictured below).
- Input the timeframe (in days) for which reports should be merged for.
- In the example below, if reports were submitted for the same field within a four-day period, the reports would automatically be merged together when viewed within FarmQA Controller.
- A user who submits a merged report may not be able to see the completed report within the scouting application. This is dictated by the order the user submitted their report relative to the other scouts.