Within FarmQA Controller a user can grant permission for scouting reports to be automatically merged together if collected in the same field over a selected time period. This allows for either multiple scouts to merge data into a single report, or for data to be added to a report after it is submitted.
Merged scouting report setup
- Login to FarmQA Controller and select the desired enterprise.
- Once logged in select "Settings" ->"Organization"-> "Details" (shown below)
- Click the check box next to "merge scouting reports on same field"
- Next input the timeframe (in hours) for which reports should be merged for.
- In the example below, if a report was submitted for the same field within a two hour time window the reports would automatically be merged together when viewed within FarmQA Controller.
- This setting is only available to enterprise administrators. It can be turned on or off at any time.
- A user who submits a merged report may not be able to see the completed report within the scouting application. This is dictated by the order the user submitted their report relative to the other scouts.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions