- Log in to your FarmQA controller account.
- Click on the Scouting icon on the left-hand side of the screen, navigate to the Reports tab, then select the report you wish to edit (pictured below).
Tip: You can use the Search feature in the top-right side of the screen, and the time filters to find the report you are interested in.
- After selecting the report, click on the pencil icon in the top right corner to enter edit mode (pictured below).
- Within the edit mode you can perform the following actions:
- Choose which Location you want to edit if multiple locations are available.
- Navigate to the section the answer you want to edit is located in.
- Edit the answer you need to change.
- Once you change an answer, a message saying that your Scouting report updated will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once you are done editing your scouting report, click on the blue Finish editing button on the upper left-hand corner of the screen to finalize your changes.
NOTE: All FarmQA roles can edit scouting reports.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions