Scouting reports that have been completed and submitted within the FarmQA mobile app can then be edited from the FarmQA web app. This can be useful if you need to edit data that has been erroneously input in a scouting report. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on the Scouting icon on the left-hand side of the screen, navigate to the Reports tab, then select the report you wish to edit (pictured below).
Tip: You can use the Search feature in the top-right side of the screen, and the time filters to find the report you are interested in.
- After selecting the report, click on the pencil icon in the top right corner to enter edit mode (pictured below).
- Within the edit mode you can perform the following actions:
- Choose which Location you want to edit if multiple locations are available.
- Navigate to the section the answer you want to edit is located in.
- Edit the answer you need to change.
- Once you change an answer, a message saying that your Scouting report updated will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once you are done editing your scouting report, click on the blue Finish editing button on the upper left-hand corner of the screen to finalize your changes.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions