Weather Station Communication Guide
FarmQA Controller Weather Station Troubleshooting
FarmQA Controller can be used to diagnose weather station communication issues. This can be done efficiently by looking at a list of all stations simultaneously. Instructions for how to do this are shown below.
Viewing Weather Station Communication Dates in FarmQA Controller
- Login to FarmQA Controller with credentials which have access to the desired enterprise.
- Once successfully logged in. Click on “settings” on the left-hand side of the screen, then “equipment” (see below)
- On the equipment list screen, the “type” can be sorted to show all of the weather stations at the top of the list.
- The “last update” column can be used to quickly assess which weather stations have communication issues. If the date shown is not current, the station has communication issues or was intentionally uninstalled.
- FarmQA Controller™ will also alert the user if an individual sensor has not communicated in over 12 hours. This is done on the graphical view if an individual station is selected (see image below)
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions