The FarmQA Scouting application is highly customizable, partially made possible through the use of the template designer. The template designer is found within FarmQA Controller and is used to both create new scouting templates and edit existing templates. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA controller account.
- Within the enterprise, click on the Scouting icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Then navigate to the Templates tab. (see below)
- Select the template you wish to edit.
NOTE: The list of templates can be sorted and filtered by name, crop and modified date. Filtering is done by using the "search" box in the top right corner.
- After clicking on the name of the template you wish to edit, the scouting template editor will open.
- Navigate to the section that contains the question you want to edit, the click on the desired question.
- NOTE: you can edit the title of a section by clicking on the icon next to the section title.
- After the question is selected, desired changes can be made within the pane on the right-hand side of the screen (pictured below).
- To edit the name or remove entire sections, click the header followed by the icon to edit, or the to delete. (see below)
- When you are finished making edits make sure to click the Save button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- NOTE: Saving will automatically apply the changes made to all fields associated to this template immediately.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions