Editing an Existing Scouting Template
1. Login to FarmQA controller and access the desired enterprise to which a template is to be edited. https://controller.farmqa.com/
2. Within the enterprise, click on the “Scouting” icon on the left-hand side of the screen. Then click “Templates”.
3. Next click on the name of the template you wish to edit, which is highlighted in blue on the left-hand side of the screen.
Tip: The list of templates can be sorted by name, crop and modified date. This can be done by clicking on the arrows to the right of the section names in the header. Templates can also be filtered by using the “search” box in the top right-hand corner.
4.After clicking on the name of the template, the scouting template editor will open.
5. To edit template Information, click on the question requiring edits in the middle section of the editor.
6. After the question is selected, the change can be made within the third pane on the right-hand side of the screen. (see below)
7. To edit the name or remove entire sections, click the header followed by the pencil icon to edit, or the trashcan to delete. (see below)
8. When you are finished making edits make sure to click the save button in the upper right-hand corner. Note: Saving will automatically apply the changes made to all fields associated to this template.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions