One requirement for using the FarmQA Scouting App is to have a scouting template assigned to all of the crops a user is looking to scout. Below are instructions on how this assignment can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA controller account.
- Click on Settings icon, then navigate to the Crops/varieties tab.
- Locate the crop you want to assign a template to. Click the icon at the far-right hand side of the row of your desired crop to begin editing.
- Select the dropdown menu in the Template column, then choose your desired template (pictured below).
- Finally, click the check mark icon to save your changes.
**Troubleshooting: If you do not see the crop you are looking for within the "crop" tab, click the blue plus button in the bottom right to add the desired crop. Follow these instructions for more details.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions