Before scouting can be done within the FarmQA Scouting application a template needs to be assigned to a crop and a crop to a field. The steps below walk through how this can be done within FarmQA Controller.
- Log in to FarmQA controller and select an enterprise.
- Next click on "Settings", then "Growing Seasons"
- Select the growing season the assignment should be made to (2019 in the example below).
- Locate the crop a template should be associated to and click the "edit" icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- After clicking the edit icon, select the appropriate scouting template in the drop down list.
- Finally, click the check mark icon to save the assignment
**Troubleshooting: If you do not see a field available in the FarmQA Scouting Application after following these steps, make sure the field has an assigned crop. For instructions on assigning crops to fields read this article.**
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions