FarmQA analytics is a way to visualize scouting data overtime. This can be done through the analytics tab but is also available per field. See the instructions below for more details.
**if you haven't setup metrics see this article first**
The instructions below show how to view analytics data per field from the map view of FarmQA Controller.
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- Click on the Map tab in the top-left hand corner and locate a field you want to see data for
- After clicking the field, view the side pane and expand the section called Metrics (see below)
- From this view you can click on any given metric question (aphids for example) to get a larger graph.
- Note- this data will be displayed for the selected growing season.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions