FarmQA analytics can be used to visualize scouting data overtime. This can be done through the analytics tab, but it can also be viewed for each field that has metric data. See the instructions below for more details.
NOTE: if you haven't setup metrics, see this article first.
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- Click on the Map tab in the top-left hand corner of the screen and locate a field you want to see data for.
- After selecting the field, view the side pane and expand the section called Metrics (see below).
- From this view you can click any point on the graph in the side pane for any given metric question (aphids for example) to get a larger graph.
- NOTE: the displayed data will be for the selected growing season.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions