At anytime a user can generate a report of all activities within a field in FarmQA. This is done through an export of our field journal tab. The events can be filtered by event type, then exported to PDF to see all events by date. An example would be to see all spray events on a field for the season. See the instructions below for more details.
Map view Instructions
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- First select the growing season you want to see data for, then click on a field
- Next click on the "events" tab in the field details pane (see below)
- Filter the event list to match the report you want. The list can be filtered down by event type by clicking the event drop down list and selecting the events you want to see (highlighting recommendations only will generate a spray record for example).
- Next click Export PDF at the top of the list (see below)
List view Instructions
- The same report can be generated via the fields list view
- To do this click on the fields tab then click on the number in the event column associated with the field of interest.
- Scroll to the bottom of the log and click export to pdf
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions