FarmQA has an optional auto-update feature for EPA product labels. See the instructions below for how this can be turned on within your account.
- Login to FarmQA controller.
- **The following steps can only be done by an administrator or an agronomist. If you are not one of these roles then send these instructions on to an admin.
- Click the "settings" tab on the left-hand side, then "Organization"
- Within the organization tab click on the "Details" tab, then scroll to the "Advice" section within the middle pane. (see below)
- Next toggle on the "Update product links" option
- These steps will result in new labels being made available automatically within FarmQA whenever the EPA updates the label within their system.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions