Field boundaries can be exported from FarmQA Controller by the account's administrator. This can be done to all fields or to an individual branch of an account. The output will be in a shapefile format with the Grower->Farm->Field structure retained. See the instructions below to learn how to export your shapefiles.
- Login to FarmQA Controller as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: You can only export fields from FarmQA if you are an enterprise administrator. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Click on Settings icon, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Select the branch of your organizational tree that you want to export.
- NOTE: Clicking the top branch will export all shapefiles within the organization tree.
- Finally, click the Export icon (pictured below).
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions