Field boundaries can be exported from FarmQA to a KMZ file by the account's administrator. This can be done to all fields or to an individual branch of an account. The output will be in a shapefile format with the Grower->Farm->Field structure retained. See the instructions below to learn how to export your shapefiles.
- Log in to FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: You can only export fields from FarmQA if you are an enterprise administrator. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Click on Settings icon, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Select the branch of your organizational tree that you want to export.
- NOTE: Clicking the top branch will export all shapefiles within the organization tree.
- Finally, click the Export icon (pictured below).
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions