A part of annual maintenance for your FarmQA account is setting up new and archiving old growing seasons. Following the instructions below helps to ensure that the data you collect within FarmQA gets stored in the correct season and prevents accidental data entry into an archived season from the mobile app.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an administrator.
- NOTE: Only an account administrator can create new growing seasons. If you are not an account administrator, please forward these instructions to them.
- Click on Settings icon, then navigate to the Growing Seasons tab.
- Click the blue "+" button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose one of the following options for season creation:
- Duplicate Growing Season: This will create a new season INCLUDING crop assignments from a previous season. This option will only appear if you have selected a previous growing season to duplicate (pictured below).
- New Growing Season: This will create a new season WITHOUT crop assignments
- Give the newly created season a Name and set the State of the season.
If you're getting ready for a new growing season, consider reading the following articles to get your operation setup in FarmQA:
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions