Below are suggested steps to take going into a new growing season with FarmQA. These steps ensure that data gets stored in the correct season and prevents accidental data entry into an archived season from the mobile app. Contact Support with any further questions.
Step 1- Creating a new season
- Login to FarmQA Controller as an administrator
- *If you are not the account administrator, send them these instructions to them.
- Click on Settings->Growing Seasons (See below)
- Select the last season that you want to duplicate (it will highlight in blue) in the left hand column
- Click the blue + button in the bottom left-hand corner
- Choose a creation option
- **Duplicate Growing Season"- This will create a new season INCLUDING crop assignments from the season you have selected in blue.
- **New Growing Season- This will create a new season WITHOUT crop assignments
- Next give the newly created season a name
Step 2- Set a growing season "state"
- Set the newly created season to "Ative" and click the save button in the upper right-hand corner (see below)
- Finally, set last years season to "archive" and save changes.
- See additional details here on the different growing season states
Step 3- Suggested next steps (optional)
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions