Within FarmQA controller chemical recommendations can be edited. This can only be done by the author of the recommendation in an administrative role. Additionally, the recommendation can only be edited if it has not been marked as complete. See the instructions below on how to make edits.
- Login to FarmQA controller and click the "Advice" tab.
- Locate the recommendation you need to edit.
- Note- this can be done by using the organizational filters or the search bar.
- Next, click on the recommendation then select the pencil icon in the top menu (see below)
- Note- the pencil icon is only available for recommendations that have not been completed. If you need to edit a recommendation that has been complete, click the "in-progress" button, then the pencil icon will appear.
- This opens the edit menu where all variables of the recommendations can be edited
- Click Save after making changes
- Note-only user with appropriate permission can edit recommendations
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions