After a recommendation is submitted using FarmQA Advice, it can be marked as completed when the application is made. This can then act as a record keeping tool of 1) what was applied in the field 2) when it was applied and 3) what the weather conditions were at the time of application. Additionally, this can function as a communication tool between agronomists and growers. See the instructions below on how this process works.
(If you are looking for instructions on how to write a recommendation, see this article.)
Marking recommendations complete from a computer can be done by following the steps below within FarmQA Controller. (See next section for mobile app instructions)
- Click on the "Advice" tab within FarmQA Controller
- Locate the recommendation that should be marked as complete.
- Note: you can use the organization filter and the search box too easily locate the recommendation, or group of recommendations you are looking for.
- Next click on the recommendation to get to the details page, then click the complete icon. This is a clipboard symbol with a check mark (see below)
- Finally, adjust the date and time if needed and click mark complete. If the selected recommendation has multiple fields you will have the opportunity to check certain fields that were completed (see below).
- The completion date will now appear in the recommendation list view.
- You can also mark recommendations completed in bulk, this can be done by multi-selecting from the list view (see below)
Recommendations can also be marked complete on the mobile app, step by step instructions are below.
- Click on the "Advice" tab within FarmQA Scouting
- Scroll down to the Past recommendation section and click the Select option (see below).
- locate the recommendation that should be marked as completed.
- Note- you can use the search bar at the top of the screen to do this.
- Select one or multiple recommendation, then click the Complete option
- On the following screen set the date and time of the application, then click complete.
- Notice, the complete date now appears alongside the recommendation in the app.
After marking recommendations as completed weather data automatically gets tagged to the recommendations. See more information here.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions