After a recommendation is submitted using FarmQA Advice, it can be combined with a scouting report and exported to a single PDF. The process is straight forward and can be done on the mobile app or FarmQA Controller. See the instructions below on how this can be done.
(If you are looking for instructions on how to write a recommendation, see this article.)
Mobile App- Combining Scouting reports and Recommendations
The instructions below imply that both a scouting report and a recommendation are submitted for the same field within a four day period. See troubleshooting steps below if this isn't working
- Click on the "Scouting" tab within FarmQA Scouting
- Next locate the scouting report you are looking to export within the "past reports" section
- Click on the report, then note the "related recommendation(s)" option. If this section is visible then a recommendation is available and will be combined with the scouting report after being exported.
- Note: You can customize if you want the recommendation to appear before or after the scouting content. Additionally, you can choose to remove the recommendation.
FarmQA Controller- Combining Scouting reports and Recommendations
Scouting reports and recommendations can also be combined from a web browser, this can be done by following the instructions below.
- Click on the "Scouting" tab within FarmQA Controller
- Find a scouting report that has an associated recommendation
- Note: you can confirm a recommendation is tied to a scouting report by seeing it lists on the report details view (see below)
- Next click the export button and note the "related recommendation" option (see below)
- Note: you can choose if the recommendation content will appear above or below the scouting content, or omitted all together.
- Next export and notice the content is combined.
- Not seeing the "Related Recommendation" section
- #1- Check in Settings->Organization that the combine recommendation option is toggled on AND that time window is within the range of when both reports were submitted. This can only be done by an account administrator (see below)
- #2- Double check the submission time of the scouting report and recommendation is not longer than the range sent in step #1.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions