Users of FarmQA Scouting can select from a list of multiple templates to use per field. This can be useful if users have different forms or questions they need answered throughout the growing season. For example, templates could be created for insect trap counts, yield assessments, "regular" scouting etc. Each template can contain different questions and can be used at anytime within the app. See instruction below on how this can be done.
- Open the FarmQA Scouting App
- Select a field from either the MAP or Field list view
- Next click within the field boundary, or use the blue "+" button, to start an observation
- In the "add observation" pane there is an option to "Choose another template" (see below)
- By default the template assigned to the crop within FarmQA Controller will be used
- From this screen a different template can be selected(see below). Click "close" after the template is identified.
- NOTE: The templates that will be visible in the app drop down list will follow the "roles" within FarmQA Controller.
- Admins and Standard users- have access to all templates
- Crop scouts- can only access the default template. The default is the template assigned to the crop within FarmQA Controller.
- NOTE: The template you select will be remembered for future use until you change it back to a different template.
See this article on how roles can be changed.