Within FarmQA Controller an account administrator can set a growing season state for all seasons within their account. The states are draft, active, and archived each of which serves a purpose such as crop planning, or cleaning up a list view. See further instructions below.
- Login to FarmQA Controller
- Click on the "Settings" tab, then on "Growing seasons" (see below)
- Next select a growing season, and click the "state" drop down list.
- The functions of the growing season states are as follows:
- Draft- Intended to be used as a "crop planning" state for future growing seasons. Crop assignments can be made but will not be visible within the scouting app.
- Active- To be used for the "current" growing season, or the season where scouting data should actively be going to. Most users will typically only have one "active" season at a time.
- Archived- This is intended to be used for historic seasons. Set a season to archived when new scouting data no longer needs to be associated to the season.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions