An enterprise administrator can set a growing season state for all seasons within their FarmQA account. Different states are used to direct which growing season scouting data is stored in, making managing the state of your growing seasons critical to data organization. See further instructions below.
- Login to FarmQA from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only enterprise administrators can assign growing season states. If you are not an enterprise administrator, please forward these instructions to them.
- Click on the Settings icon, then navigate to the Growing seasons tab.
- Next select the growing season you want to edit, then click on the State drop down list (pictured below).
- FarmQA stores growing seasons in the following states:
- Draft: Intended to be used as a "crop planning" state for future growing seasons. Crop assignments can be made but will not be visible within the Scouting app.
- Active: To be used for the "current" growing season, or the season where scouting data should actively be stored in. Most users will typically only have one Active growing season at a time.
- Archived: This is intended to be used for historic seasons. Set a season to Archived when new scouting data no longer needs to be associated to the season.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions