Any FarmQA account's structure can be edited within the FarmQA web app. This includes changes such as renaming a farm or changing the association between agronomists and growers. Instructions on how this can be done are found below.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: Only enterprise administrators can edit an organization structure. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions onto them.
- Click on Settings, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- From the organization tab you can do the following (see below)
- Add to your parent organization using the blue "+" button at the bottom of screen.
- Delete a level to your organization by selecting the red Delete button above the farm information panel.
- Rename an organization by editing the name in the Name box.
- Change the association by using the Parent drop down menu below the Name box. Change a farm's organization if a farm is to be associated to a different agronomist or crop scout.
- Selecting the Use custom color option lets you select a color to use when coloring fields by organization.
NOTE: these changes can only be made by and enterprise administrator. There is no undo button, saving will happen automatically.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions