Your fields can be listed and organized by grower in the FarmQA mobile app. This feature is useful for users managing multiple farms and wanting to only see fields for one grower at a time. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the mobile app.
- Click on the Fields tab on the lower left-hand side of the screen, then on either the Map or Fields tab at the top. The filter is available in both views.
- Click on the Name listed at the top of the screen with a dropdown arrow (pictured below). This will open up a file structure of your account.
- Select the Organization you would like to filter the field list by (pictured below).
- NOTE: Any level of the tree can be selected. The list will always show the selected branch PLUS any other fields in "lower" branches. For example, selecting Flom Farms in the example below would also show fields associated to Halverson, Henderson, Jensen, Malmskog, and Svenson.
- Click the X in the top right-hand corner when done.
- NOTE: The app will continue to filter the list view until this selector is changed. For example, if you want to see all fields again, you will have to open this picker and choose the top level (Malmskog Farms in the example below).
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions