A user can choose to have the pictures they take within FarmQA Scouting also be saved locally to a device's photo library. This can be done to maintain full image quality and to have pictures easily accessible on a mobile device. Instructions on how to do this can be found below.
- Log in to your FarmQA Scouting mobile app.
- Navigate to the "Settings" page by clicking on "Settings" icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Toggle on the option to "Save pictures to photo library"
- Note: All pictures will now be saved to your phones library until this toggle is manually turned back off.
- Pictures will only be saved if there is enough memory on the device.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions