Within the FarmQA Scouting App a user can drop a GPS pin at their current location and associate data to that point. Instructions on how this can be done are found below.
- Login to the FarmQA Scouting App
- Select a field to scout by using either the map or list view
- Within the field view click the blue "+" button in the bottom right-hand corner (see below).
- This will use your GPS location to start an observation at your current location
- Note: if you click this button while standing outside the field boundary, the pin will be automatically dropped at the center of the field.
- This function is available in offline mode.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions