Within FarmQA a user can add growers and farmers to their account. After growers are properly added to the organization tree, each field can be assigned to its corresponding farm. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app as an enterprise administrator.
- NOTE: only enterprise administrators can edit organization tress in FarmQA. If you are not an enterprise administrator, pass these instructions on to them.
- Click on the Settings button, then navigate to the Organization tab.
- Click on the organization level for which the farm should go under.
- NOTE: Farms cannot be added below another farm. They can only be added to the top level of an account.
- Finally click the "+" button to add the farm (pictured below).
- On the following screen enter the farm name and click Save.
- Notice that the farm is now added on the left-hand side of the screen. Users and fields can now be assigned to the newly created farm.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions