Within FarmQA Controller a user can add growers and farmers to their account. After a grower->farm structure is created, each field can be assigned to it's corresponding farm. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Start by logging in to FarmQA Controller
- Next click on "Settings" and "Organization"
- Next click on the organization level for which the farm should go under.
- NOTE: Farms cannot be added below another farm. They can only be added to the top level of an account ("Ben Test 2" in the example below).
- Finally click the "+" button to add the farm
- On the following screen enter the farm name and click "save"
- Notice that the farm is now added on the left hand side of the screen. Users and fields can now be assigned to the newly created farm.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions