Below are instructions on how a diagnostic file can be sent within the FarmQA Scouting application.
Sending a diagnostic file
- Login to the FarmQA Scouting Application
- Click on the "Fields" tab in the bottom left-hand corner
- Next click the ( ->) right arrow in the top right-hand corner of the screen (see below)
- On the slide-out pane you can now choose "Send diagnostic data" (see screenshot below)
- This will start the process of sending data to FarmQA. You will see the following series of messages saying "checking images"->"zipping files"-> "sending data". A progress bar tracking the length of time to completion will also appear.
- Please note
- It's recommended to be on WiFi during this process
- Please keep the FarmQA Scouting App open until the diagnostic file has been sent
- After the file has been sent, send an email to FarmQA Support stating your issue.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions