The instructions below can be followed to replace the temperature sensor on an AquaSpy Communication Tower
- Start by powering down the Communication Tower (CT).
- This can be done by removing the black power plug or pressing the power button, depending on what model you have.
- Next unplug the Rain Gauge from the temperature sensor, and unplug the temperature sensor from the CT
- Install the new temperature sensor into the corresponding port
- Plug in the rain gauge
- Reset the CT by following these instructions
- Completely cover the solar panel (a hat works well)
- Click the power button or insert black jumper plug
- Uncover the solar panel
- Listen for the start up commands, make sure the CT says that temperature sensor is detected
- Note: The rain gauge will automatically turn on during the next rain event. However, if you wish to confirm that the Rain Gauge is connected properly you will need to manually tip the bucket at the beginning of the CT reset process. Then the CT will say "rain Gauge detected" during the start up process.
- Replacement is complete
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.