Scouting templates can be setup to have summary question which will take the full horizontal space of a PDF report. This can be done by following the instructions below.
A summary report will be automatically generated in the PDF view if the following is done:
- A multiple line text question is answered in a report within the first, last, or both first and last sections of a report. (You can have two summary sections per report)
- The summary section is only answered once across all observations for a field.
See the example summary report below
- First login to FarmQA Controller
- Next click on the Scouting tab-> Template ->Select the template you wish to add a summary section to.
- Create a new section that only contains one multiple line question (like in the example below)
- Note: You can also edit your existing first or last section to only have one multiple line question.
- Next, save the template and submit a scouting report with the summary section filled out. Then export to PDF and notice the layout of the summary section.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions