If you receive the message below when attempting to view a PDF scouting report through the FarmQA Scouting Application, then the following steps will need to be followed to remedy the issue.
Steps (for IOS users)
- Click the "settings" icon on the iPhone
- Next click "Screen time" -> "Content & Privacy Restrictions" (see below)
- Next click "content Restrictions"
- On the next screen click "web content" (see below)
- To fix the issue, either click "unrestricted Access" or add https://controllerapi.farmqa.com:8086/ to the "always allow:" section (see below)
- Next, close the settings page and attempt to open a scouting report that was previously restricted.
- If the problem persists, contact FarmQA Support with the information shown below.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions