Scouting observations can be deleted within the FarmQA Scouting Application. This can be done within the "observation" tab, as described below.
- Log in to your FarmQA Scouting app
- Start a scouting report and add an observation
- See instructions on how to create a scouting observation here
- Next, click on the "Observation" tab as shown below
- Note: the observation tab is only available within the field view (aka: after a report is started)
- Swipe to the left on the observation that needs to be deleted, then click the red "Delete" icon.
- Notice the observation numbers correspond to the locations on the map to ensure the proper observation is removed.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions