Within FarmQA Controller scouting reports can be exported to either an individual or compiled PDF. This can be useful when sending reports, or groups of reports, to people. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Login to FarmQA controller at controller.farmqa.com
- Click "Scouting" on the left-hand side of the screen
- Within the "Reports" tab, select one or multiple reports from the left-hand side of the screen (see below).
- NOTE: there is a 25 report limit per PDF export. If you need to combine more fields you can export multiple PDFs or export to Excel.
- Next click the Export Icon in the top right-hand corner, then "Export as PDF"
- The Export will contain one PDF file. Within the PDF there will be a page (or multiple if pictures are included) per report.
** See these instruction on the PDF layout options**
**Reports can also be exported to Excel, see these instructions for doing so**
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions