Within FarmQA Controller scouting reports can be exported to either individual or compiled PDF files. This can be useful when sending reports, or groups of reports, to people. Below are instructions on how this can be done.
- Log in to your FarmQA Controller account.
- Click on the Scouting icon on the left-hand side of the screen, then navigate to the Reports tab.
- Within the Reports tab, select one or multiple reports from the left-hand side of the screen (see below).
- NOTE: there is a 25 report limit per PDF export. If you need to combine more fields you can export multiple PDFs or export to Excel.
- Next click the Export Icon in the top right-hand corner. You can then choose if you want to Export or Share the PDF file directly.
- NOTE: if you want more information about how to send out scouting reports, follow these instructions.
- The Export will contain one PDF file. Within the PDF there will be a page (or multiple if pictures are included) per report.
You may find these instructions to be helpful as well:
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions