Within FarmQA Controller scouting reports can be exported to Excel. This can be useful for a summarized view of a subset of reports, or to do further analysis of data. Below are instructions on how to export reports.
- Login to FarmQA controller at controller.farmqa.com
- Click "Scouting" on the left-hand side of the screen
- Within the "Reports" tab, select the reports that are to be exported
- Next click the Export Icon in the top right-hand corner, then "Export to Excel"
- The Export will contain one row per scouting observation, with the columns being the reports content
- Note: If reports with different scouting templates are selected there will be a different column for every question in each of the templates.
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions