Scouting reports can be exported to Excel within FarmQA. This can be useful for a summarized view of a subset of reports, or to do further analysis on collected data. Below are instructions on how to export reports.
- Log in to your FarmQA account from the web app.
- Click on the Scouting tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Within the Reports tab, select the report(s) that you want to export.
- Click the Export Icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then select Export to Excel (pictured below).
- The Export will contain one row per scouting observation, with the columns being the reports content.
- Note: If reports with different scouting templates are selected there will be a different column for every question in each of the templates.
- If multiple reports were selected, each report will populate within a different tab in the exported Excel document (pictured below).
Please contact FarmQA Support with any further questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.